Niche – a genetics survival game is a fresh blend of turn-based strategy and simulation combined with roguelike elements.
Shape your own species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive against all odds, such as hungry predators, climate change and spreading sickness.
If your species goes extinct the game is lost and your evolution needs to start anew.
- Real genetics for breeding system
- Over 100 genes to shape your species
- Procedurally generated worlds and animals
- 4 biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
- Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
Release date : 15.09.2016
Developer : Stray Fawn Studio
Publisher : Stray Fawn Studio
Languages : English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
processor : 2 GHz Dual Core
graphics : nVidia 8800 GT / AMD 4670
memory : 4 GB RAM
diskspace : 1 GB
system : Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10