How to activate:
Widen your Sim’s horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities. With The Sims™ 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbors. Make your Sim save the day as a brave firefighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist. Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
Go online to make movies, show off your creations, download exclusive content and more.
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbors – As a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
- Choose how your Sim’s career progresses – Will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well – Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! – Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
Release date : 02.06.2010
Developer : The Sims Studio
Publisher : Electronic Arts
processor : 2.4 GHz – Pentium 4
graphics : 128 MB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce 6 / ATI Radeon 9500
memory : 1.5 GB RAM
diskspace : 7.1 GB HD
system : Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1
other : Internet connection
violence : Yes
sex : Yes