How to activate:
Enjoy a whole spectrum of rich life experiences with your Sims! Start off in the imagination-fueled world of childhood and embrace the drama of the teen years. Experience the complicated realities of adult life, then reap the benefits of growing up in each life stage.
A wealth of new options and activities makes your Sims’ lives more meaningful than ever before, whatever their ages. With new celebrations, dramatic life events, and all-new ways for your Sims to express their creativity, The Sims 3 Generations lets your Sims live life to the fullest!
- Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! – Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And so much more!
- New celebrations make every age more fun! – Whether it’s a raging all-teen party while the parents are out, a high school graduation or an official wedding ceremony.
- New drama unfolds! – From bachelor party hi-jinks to getting in trouble for bad grades to hearing rumours around town about Sims who cheat on their spouses, hilarity ensues when new drama unfolds!
- Sims will enjoy all-new ways to be creative – Including tinkering with chemistry sets, making their own home movies that they can watch on their own TVs, playing make believe as an astronaut, dinosaur, princess, and more!
- All of the new activities, celebrations, and drama are easier than ever to remember and reminisce about – A new Memories system that keeps track of major life moments and also lets you share them on Facebook or your Sims My Page!
Release date : 03.06.2011
Developer : The Sims Studio
Publisher : Electronic Arts
Languages : English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
processor : 2.4 GHz – Pentium 4
graphics : 128 MB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce 6 / ATI Radeon 9500
memory : 1.5 GB RAM
diskspace : 7.1 GB HD
system : Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1
violence : Yes
sex : Yes